As a Scrum Master will contribute to various phases and activities of the software development process or software testing. Candidate must be willing to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, team environment, the engineer works with tech Lead, software engineers, internal partners, and stakeholders.
Skills & Qualification Requirements:
Candidate should have
- B.Tech, B.E, MSC-IT, MCA degree
- The candidate should have 8+ years of relevant industry experience, 3+ years as a Scrum Master / Agile Project Manager
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Should be well versed with Web Technologies and full stack development.
- Proven leadership and motivation skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills a must; can present formally or informally
- Experience using Agile performance metrics to drive accountability and continuous improvement
- Can maintain a high level of energy and engagement
- A love to learn and improve as a Scrum Master, always looking to bring something new and helpful to the team.
- Key Responsibilities: Facilitate/participate in key Agile rituals across Scrum teams within a high performing engineering team to drive the execution of product and platform strategy
- Lead and align scrum team with the company's overall direction and business goals
- Coach team members as needed, including resolving conflict
- Manage projects in JIRA and Confluence; providing training on design thinking /agile concepts to team members as needed
- Monitor and report on key Agile performance metrics to leadership team
- Manage various projects not directly related to software development
- Foster and model a collaborative team environment driven to build great software while having fun