Skills & Qualification Requirements:
Candidate should have
- B.Tech, B.E, MSC-IT, MCA degree
- 5+ years development experience in Ruby On Rails (RoR).
- Experience working with ruby on rails as well as libraries like Resque and
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Exposure in integration of data storage solutions and database schemas that
represent and support business processes.
- Experience with Angular
- Good understanding of front-end technologies including HTML5, Bootstrap, and
- Design and developing new web applications
- Upgrade from 5.2 to 6.0 and then to 6.1. Specifically changing out Bower for
Yarn and Sprockets to Webpacker
- Writing Unit Tests
- Integrate user-facing elements designed by the front-end team.
- Troubleshoot problems.
- Mentor and train other colleagues.
- Provides application support by coding utilities, responding to questions,
and resolving problems.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, earning